BALLERINA BITES

BALLERINA BITES

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Chocolate Overnight Oats.

Hi Everyone!,

Yes I now have a Blog and this is my first post!!! Yay :D. 

I am new to this photo editing so I am sorry if my photos look a bit meh, but I will defiantly try my best. I am snapping away using my Nikon SLR D3100. 

I thought it would be easier if I post my recipes online because sometimes typing on a little screen is a bit of a challenge as I am sure you all know. Haha ;D

Chocolate Overnight Oats:


  • 1 banana
  • 1/3 cup oats
  • 1tsp cacao 
  • 1 tbs chia seeds
  • 1 tbs agave syrup (or any other sweetener)
  • 1/3 cup soy milk (or any other alternative)
  • 3 tbs soy yoghurt (or any other alternative)
  • 1 tbs natural peanut butter
Mash the banana.
Combine all the remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate overnight.
Top with Peanut Butter.

Enjoy! 


Love Ballerina Bites xxoo



1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you started a blog :) now getting hungry from your photo's on Instagram is not so hard knowing that the recipe will end up on your blog. So looking forward to your recipes :) x Maura

    ReplyDelete